One of Tuolumne County's Natrual Resources - A Natural Resource For Your Real Estate Needs!
Contact Mark Thomas Kraft
Office: Coldwell Banker Mother Lode Address: 14255 Mono Way, Sonora, CA 95370 Office Phone: (209) 532-6993 Mobile Phone: (209) 768-9991 Business: (209) 532-6993 Fax: (209) 694-8031 Email: email@example.com
About Mark Thomas Kraft
- As a Native to Tuolumne County, Mark is a natural resource for your real estate needs. Indeed, his knowledge, skills and enthusiasm for his profession abounds.
- By achieving results, I earn my clients' appreciation. Promises may make friends, but it is performance that keeps them. I measure my success on how well I meet the needs of my clients.
- CRS- Certified Residential Specialist- A professional designation awarded by the Realtors Nationsl Marketing Institute. An advanced professional recognition held by less than 2% of all Realtors in the United States. Awarded in 1987
- CRB- Certified Real Estate Broker- A professional designation awarded by the Realtors National Marketing Institute. An advanced professional recognition held by less than 1% of all Real Estate Brokers in the United States. Awarded in 1991.
- GRI- Graduate Realtors Institute- A professional designation awarded in 1984.
- AAA- American Arbitration Association- Panelist member since 1991.
- Professor- Credentialed California Community College Instructor, 1989
- Realtor*/Broker since 1981 Broker/Owner of Coldwell Banker Mother Lode Real Estate and Twain Harte Realty. 1990 to present
- Chairman of Region 7 California Association of Realtors*. 1991 Vice-Chairman Region 7 California Association of Realtors*1990
- President Tuolumne County Association of Realtors* 1988 and 1989 Vice President Tuolumne County Association of Realtors* 1987 Vice President T
- University of Colorado-Boulder CO-Achievement in Real Estate, 1984
- Mesa State College, Grand Junction, CO- Bachelor of Science Degree, 1981.
- US Marine Corps 1971-1975
- Summerville Union High School-- Graduated 1971
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers