Contact Chris Hansen
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 6137 La Salle Ave, Oakland, CA 94611 Office Phone: (510) 339-4700 Business: (510) 697-3400 Fax: (510) 339-0986 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Chris Hansen
- Bachelor of Arts with majors in Sociology and Communication
- Attended the University of Oregon and graduated from San Diego State University
- Received Special Education credential from Holy Names College
- Second generation Oaklander, married with three sons. Obtained my Real Estate license in 1975 and after eight years in Real Estate opened a window supply and termite control business for fifteen years. I then went back to school to obtain my Special Education credential and worked with high risk students. I returned to the Real Estate Industry in 2003.
- Licensed since 1975
- Top 100 Sales Associate Bay Area 2010 - 2011
- Greater Bay Area Networking group member
- Member Oakland Association of Realtors
- Member California Association of Realtors and National Asociation of Realtors
- I work hard to achieve my client's goals whether it is finding your first home, navigating through the short sale process, selling your home and getting the best possible price or relocating from out of the area.
- My client's include first -time buyers, USAA members, investors, relocation buyers and sellers, distressed home sales and purchases, as well as move-up or downsizing buyers and sellers.
- I've found Real Estate to be a very challenging and rewarding career. Where else can you help people achieve their goal of homeownership no matter what market you find yourself in?