"Ojai is an environment rich in beauty. I am inspired to help my clients experience the same satisfaction I feel living here." - Kristen Currier
Contact Kristen Currier
Office: Coldwell Banker Property Shoppe Address: 727 W Ojai Avenue, Ojai, CA 93023 Office Phone: (805) 646-5967 Mobile Phone: (805) 798-3757 Business: (805) 646-7288 x149 Fax: (805) 646-0524 Email: email@example.com
About Kristen Currier
- For Kristen, nothing makes her feel more connected to the world than being in the great outdoors. It gives her a refreshing perspective, and being in nature allows her to focus on what means the most to her: her family, friends, community, and her career.
- Whether in the foothills or in business, Kristen is a natural. And it's this combination of her love of nature and her dedication to her career that have made her a leader in real estate in the Ojai Valley.
- While Kristen is at home in any setting, she truly excels in the world of mathematics and earned her degree in business and economics from nearby U.C. Santa Barbara.
- The first thing you may notice when working with Kristen on your home purchase or sale is her dedication to your needs and her genuine concern for your satisfaction.
- She truly cares about her clients and it shows in her thoroughness, communication and focus on the details of your move. She respects your time and gives you the one on one attention you deserve-clearly a distinct advantage in today's brisk real estate market.
- When excellence in service, knowledge and experience is important to you, turn to a professional who cares about your needs and understands the Ojai lifestyle. Kristen Currier is the Natural Choice to help you reach for your dreams in real estate.
- Give her a call today. You'll be glad you did.
- Coldwell Banker's prestigious Sterling Society Award recipient for outstanding sales
- Realtor of the Year 2008, Voted by Ojai Valley Association of Realtors
- Ojai Valley Board of Director elected term 2011-2013
- Board of Director for Ojai Valley Board of Realtors 2007-2008 and 2011-2012
- Member of Ojai Valley Multiple Listing Service
- Member of Ventura County Multiple Listing Service
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of California Association of Realtors
- BA Degree from University of California, Santa Barbara- Business Economics
- Member of Ojai Valley Board of Realtors, Marketing Commitee since 2001. Hosting many fundraisers to give assistance to some of Ojai's community member's special needs and fundraisers sponsoring college scholarships.
- Charter Member of Ojai Lions Club, an organization assisting the community of Ojai Valley.
- Board of Director for Ojai Lions Club 2011-2012
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative