Contact Mr. Eric Stauffer
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 501 Lighthouse Avenue At 14th Street, Pacific Grove, CA 93950 Office Phone: (831) 626-2226 Mobile Phone: (831) 915-4092 Fax: (831) 626-2260 Email: email@example.com
- As an active member of our Monterey County Association of Realtors, and Infolink mulitple listing service, National Association of Realtors, and the California Association of Realtors, and association with Coldwell Banker Del Monte Realty I am backed by the finest professional education and the most powerful marketing tools in the industry
- I have been practicing real estate on the beautiful Monterey Peninsula for over twenty years. I have received sales awards from Coldwell Banker each year of my association and most recently received the International President's Circle award. As a veteran of many smoothly-closed escrows, you can expect me to be knowledgeable in all areas of residential real estate including negotiation on your behalf, contracts, finance, marketing and local real estate valuation.
- In addition to classes at Coldwell Banker University,a Liberal Arts degree and on-going professionanl training from Coldwell Banker, I have enjoyed the study of computer science, restaurant management and fisheries management. Through classes in real estate appraisal, legal aspects of real estate etc. I am currently working on my real estate brokers license.
- Real estate is a referral-driven business and referrals ony come from satisfied clients. My goal therefore, is to provide such a high level of service and dedication to my clients that they are fully confident I represent their best interests, and further they can enthusiastically recommend me to their friends, family, and associates.
- I am a California native and have lived on the Monterey Peninsula for over ten years. Along with my wife and young son I enjoy walks, community events, and quality family time. On my own, I enjoy scuba diving, exercise and am an avid but broke aquarist.
- First Time Buyers