Linda Black Coldwell Banker Marina Del ReyLinda Black 310.804.6432 http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=237904
Contact Linda Black
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1611 Electric Ave, Venice, CA 90291 Office Phone: (424) 280-7400 Mobile Phone: (310) 804-6432 Business: (310) 804-6432 Fax: (866) 589-0543 Email: Linda.Black@camoves.com
About Linda Black
- In top 2% of all agents in the U.S.
- Background in mortgage lending
- Excellent Negotiating Skills
- Experience the best service of your life
- President - Culver City Rotary.
- Mariner of the year - Pacific Mariners Yacht Club.
- International Presidents Elite
- International Presidents Circle
- Sterling Society
- Top 1000 NRT Agents in the Nation
- Director of Training
- Top 10 in sales
- Certified Buyers Agent
- Short sale and foreclosure resource certification
- A customer service oriented manager that is motivated to satisfy the clients.
- Extremely well qualified to throughly search the entire market in order to locate the best opportunities for buyers.
- Understands and responds to clients long range needs.
- Takes time to develop a full understanding of clients requirements.
- Strong computer skills that eliminate client confussion by focusing the search.
- Has strong negotiating skills that insure the best possible deal for the client.
- Has very high business standards and will always act in the best interest of the clients.
- A hard woker that will focus on the assignment and work until the goal is accomplished.
- A "Can Do" person that gets the job done.
- Computer marketing ability - good advertising knowledge.
- Strong community knowledge and contacts.
- Negotiating skills that can assume the best deal for the client.
- Strong personal organization that eliminates problems.
- Short sales and foreclosures
- Extensive computer knowledge.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Well developed sales ability.
- First Time Buyers