Contact Michelle Romero
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 600 Bicentennial Way Ste 100, Santa Rosa, CA 95403 Office Phone: (707) 527-8567 Mobile Phone: (707) 529-2961 Business: (707) 535-1898 Fax: (707) 535-1841 Email: email@example.com
- Coldwell Banker's Sterling Society award for 2011 and 2012.
- Santa Rosa, California is my home town. I have seen the city grow and change and am uniquely qualified to help buyers find their home whether looking for a downtown bungalow or an estate in a secret and secluded location in the farthest reaches of the county.
- I graduated from Cal State Northridge with a Bachelors degree in Liberal Study and have an Associate Arts degree from Santa Rosa Junior College. Education and learning have always been a central component of my life.
- I started selling real estate in 2000 and I have been part of the Coldwell Banker Team since the beginning of my career.
- Seven years of REO "Bank Owned" property experience.
- First Time buyers. I enjoy teaching people about real estate and the market as we go through the home buyer process. An educated consumer is my goal.
- Sonoma County. I grew up here and consider every park trail and back road to be what makes my hometown so special. People come from all around the world to visit Sonoma County and I can show you why.
- Distressed property sales. I have been lsiting and selling bank owned properties since 2007 and have the knowledge and expertise to get a seller through a short sale process and a buyer through a REO purchases.
- Lake County. I catch a lot of greif for selling in an area that I don't live in. When the market was rising and my peers were priced out of Sonoma county I found myself asked again and again to show property is Lake County. My family like many in the bay area vacationed there when I was a kid and have many friends who are raising their families there. I know the county and I know the market.
- Country Properties.
- Home ownership is one of the most important events in our lives, and I am here to help you make that happen. In order to make this an easier process we have in-house loan officers to sit down and pre-qualify you, so time is not wasted looking in the wrong price ranges. Our Resources are vast. Let us help you find the way "home".
- Whether you are thinking of buying or selling, I am here to serve you.
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers