Welcome to Kathy King's Profile Page. I look forward to working with you.
Contact Katherine King
Office: Coldwell Banker Borrego Address: 642 Palm Canyon Drive, Borrego Springs, CA 92004 Office Phone: (760) 767-5093 Mobile Phone: (760) 310-1065 Business: (760) 767-5093 Fax: (760) 465-1185 Email: email@example.com
About Katherine King
- As a dedicated real estate professional in Borrego Springs my success is a direct result of my customers trust in my ability to help them. I started my practice in 2004 with my Real Estate License and became a Broker in 2006. I strive to "simplify" the process of buying and selling real estate while meeting and exceeding the expectations and needs of everyone involved. My extensive experience and proven track record are factors you can count on when working with me. I have a strong technical background that drives use of technology to understand the current market and to make the connections necessary for our success.
- In 1984, prior to becoming a real estate professional, I earned my Bachelors Degree in Chemical Engineering at Colorado State University and held engineering positions in both Colorado and Virginia. Having lived in small towns most of my life, I longed to leave the City behind. So in 1992, I moved to Borrego Springs and devoted the next ten years to running a small business. In those 10 years, I developed a vast network of friends and associates in the area.
- Looking for a change in 2004, I turned my attention to real estate. My hard work and diligence has really paid off – in my first full year of sales, I earned the International President’s Circle Award, which is recognition from Coldwell Banker as a top producer. The following year, I was the recipient of my second top producer award, the International Diamond Society Award which is also from Coldwell Banker. I became a Notary Public in 2005 and certified Notary Signing Agent in 2007. In 2006, I became a Risk Management Specialist ™ and an e-Pro. Risk Management Specialists™ are Realtors® who commit themselves to achieving and maintaining educational goals that give their clients the utmost protection throughout their transactions. An e-PRO is a REALTOR® who has successfully completed the e-PRO training program for real estate professionals. Endorsed by the National Association of REALTORS®, the e-PRO course teaches professionals the nuts and bolts of working with real estate on-line.
- I received my GRI or Graduate Realtor Institue designation in 2011. GRI designees are described as the CPA's of the real estate industry
- In March of 2012, Sylvana Meeks and I purchased the Coldwell Banker Franchise and move into the original real estate building in Borrego Springs. We are really excited to bring real estate back to where it started.
- Elected Director Borrego Water District - 2006 Vice President Borrego Water District 2006-2008 President Borrego Water District 2008-2010
- Member Borrego Springs Rotary Club 2006 - 2010 President Borrego Springs Rotary Club 2007-2009 Member Borrego Springs Rotary Foundation 2007-2010
- International Presidents Circle - 2005
- International Diamond Society Award- 2006
- International Presidents Circle - 2009
- International Diamond Society Award - 2010
- International Diamond Society Award - 2011
- California Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Member of Both San Diego and Desert Area MLS
- Notary Public Notary Signing Agent
- Risk Management Specialist e-PRO Notary Public Accredited Buyers Representative Certified Foreclosure Agent Sellers Representative Specialist
- Chemical Engineer
- Buyer Specialization
- Seller Specialization
- Short Sales
- Customer Testimonials:
- We would highly recommend Kathy to any out of state or out of country purchaser. She truly made the entire experience a pleasure. B. Dawson
- Purchasing our vacation home from 1000 miles away went more smoothly than we ever expected. Though t the inevitable issues that arose each one was handled with professionalism and a high level of expertise by the Coldwell Banker Team and by Kathy King particularly. Thank you Kathy. D. Brinkman
- After dealing with many Realtors over the years, I found Kathy to be the friendliest, most professional and efficient I have dealt with. B. Hanson
- Very helpful - walked me through everything. J. D. Stowell
- Stayed in constant commiunication and readily addressed all our questions. J. Sims
- Kept us posted on developments. Kathy knows how to text message! yea! No telephone tag! J. Gilbert
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties
- Farm & Ranch
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative