I am a customer driven Realtor dedicated to achieving results and providing exceptional service!
About Alyson Zumwalt
- Member Kings County Board of Realtors, Kings County MLS, and Fresno County MLS
- Member California Association of Realtors
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Real Estate Broker License Obtained 2011
- Real Estate Salesperson License Obtained 2005
- 2006-2011 Office Administrator for Coldwell Banker Premier Real Estate
- 2004-2006 Office Manager Century 21 Equity Realty
- Certified Law Clerk, Certified Legal Secretary; College of the Sequoias
- Continuing Education Chapman University
- Undergraduate Education University of California, Santa Barbara
- 2013 Coldwell Banker President's Circle Production Award
- 2012 Kings County Board of Realtors "Realtor of the Year"
- 2012 Coldwell Banker President's Circle Production Award
- 2011 Coldwell Banker Premier High Production Award
- ASP (Accredited Staging Professional Designation)
- CNAS (Cartus Netwark Affinity Services)
- USAA & Navy Federal Credit Union Preferred Agent
- Kings County Board of Realtors Board of Directors 2014-2016 term.
- Kings County Board of Realtors MLS Committee Chair 2013. Member of Kings County Board of Realtors MLS Committee 2011, 2012.
- VA Loan Transations & Military Relocation
- Single Family Residential Resale
- Distressed Property Sales
- First Time Home Buyers
- Second Home Purchasers & Move-up Buyers
- New Home Sales and Marketing
- VA Loan Transactions & Military Relocations
- Single Family Resale