Coldwell Banker We Believe2013 Ad Campaign
Contact Emma Villar
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 3340 Walnut Ave Ste 110, Fremont, CA 94538 Office Phone: (510) 608-7600 Business: (510) 608-7696 Fax: (510) 795-7187 Email: email@example.com
- Graduate Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Certified Distressed Property Specialist (CDPE)
- Started real estate in 1991 specializing in single family homes and condominiums in Tri-Cities (Fremont, Union City and Newark), Hayward, San Leandro, North of San Jose (Milpitas etc.) and Tracy.
- B.S. Gen Biology, California State University, Hayward.
- "Listen, share, deliver." Listen to the clients' needs and focus on their needs. Share information so they can make better decisions. Promise less but deliver more.
- National Association of Realtors, Member.
- Bay East Association of Realtors, Member.
- California Association of Realtors. Member.
- North Silicon Valley Chamber of Commerce, Ambassador.
- Born and raised in the Philippines (Calbayog City, Samar) and graduated from California State University, Hayward. Took an undergraduate program at Dominican College, School of Nursing, San Rafael. Worked in SF-Biotech company - microbiology department for eight years and focused on real estate full time (1994).
- I've been married for 16 years to Amado Villar and together we are raising our two beautiful children named Ann-Frances and James-Andrew Villar. Currently we reside in Newark, California.
- I am currently active in the community development and awareness initiatives of Newark such as graffiti abatement, a neighborhood watch group, united neighbors homeowners association, and lake area rosemont association and ambassador to North Silicon Valley Chamber of Commerce., I'm involved in other fundraiser events: very special arts (Philippines), St. Francis Audiological School (for the hearing impaired), and medical mission for the Philippines (Samar-Leyte).
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- Military Markets