Thank you for finding me in your search for a Realtor. I hope that you will take the next step in contacting me so that I can help you find your home!
Contact Kevin Nullmeyer
Office: Coldwell Banker Vinson Chase, Realtor Address: 220-C Standiford Ave., Modesto, CA 95350 Office Phone: (209) 577-2121 Business: (209) 577-2121 Fax: (209) 577-0251 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Kevin Nullmeyer
- B.S. Biology from the University of Arizona.
- Research Specialist in Diabetes and Skin Cancer studies at Arizona's University Medical Center.
- Real Estate career began in construction management and home warranty programs for a national builder of residential real estate.
- You can reach me on my cell phone anytime - (209) 662-1408
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Earned recognized designation of C.N.E. (Certified Negotiation Expert)
- National Association of Realtors recognized designation of S.F.R. (Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource)
- Kevin's work ethic and attention to detail are an asset to his clients in, what is for many, their biggest and most important purchase.
- Kevin's genuine approach to people quickly earns the respect and trust of his clients, co-workers and business associates.
- Kevin is consistently reading and staying ahead of the market so that his clients can make the most informed decisions in their time of need.
New Construction Homes
- Kevin worked for a National Builder in residential construction for four years and maintained a high level of knowledge in construction materials, workmanship, homeowner maintenance and warranty items that often exceeded homeowners’ expectations. His relentless efforts resulted in routine recognition as a “Top Performer” both internally and based on Bay Area: JD Power surveys.
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes