Contact Michelle Ruff
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 350 Bon Air Ctr Ste 100, Greenbrae, CA 94904 Office Phone: (415) 461-3220 Fax: (415) 461-5105 Email: email@example.com
- Graduated from International Language School in the Czech Republic. Studied English literature at London College and art and language in Florence, Italy.
- Traveled for 15 years around the world organizing business meetings for doctors, lawyers and bankers. Official interpreter for Prince Phillip of England at the Munich Olympic games.
- San Francisco Opera Guild member & volunteer since 1985
- National Charity League
- Marin Board of Realtors
- Million Dollar Club
- International President's Circle
- I was born in the Czech Republic during the communist era. When the Russian army occupied Czech Republic, I escaped to Lonodn to continue my education there. When I visited San Francisco, I fell in love with the Bay area, and decided to settle here. I am married and have twin teenage daughters, who attended Bacich, Kent and Redwood high school. My husband and I lived in Sausalito, but we are now in Greenbrae because of the excellent schools.
- I have been a full-time professional residential and commercial real estate agent since 1987 and have won numerous sales awards. While I specialize in Greenbrae/Kentfield, approximately 50% of my business is in the rest of Marin county. I have bought and sold homes, and have references from almost every town in Marin.
- INTEGRITY + KNOWLEDGE + EXPERIENCE + PATIENCE I know the local market, and have seen most of the homes for sale over the years. When I REPRESENT SELLERS, I believe that "preparation is the key to success". I am known for selling "beautiful homes" with many selling over asking price: I provide a full "concierge service" that includes access to a list of contractors, painters, architects, gardeners, cleaners, inspectors etc. When I REPRESENT BUYERS I am not afraid to spend the time it takes to educate them. "Buyers and sellers must have a good understanding of today's market to efficiently maximize their return".