Craig Turner640x360_16x9 wmv file 7.29mb http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=584812
Contact Craig Turner
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 7020 Avenida Encinas Ste 160, Carlsbad, CA 92011 Office Phone: (760) 804-8200 Mobile Phone: (760) 613-3382 Fax: (760) 804-8222 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Craig Turner
- Meet Craig… Craig has been selling Southern California real estate for over 24 years and has sold hundreds of homes, investment properties and land. He understands that his clients goals are paramount and implements a personal, hands on approach to help each client realize their dreams. Craig has managed branch offices for several large Southern California real estate firms and has thorough knowledge of contracts as well as proven problem solving skills.
- An astute practitioner of real estate sales, he continually strives to make the real estate industry better with his high level of knowledge, experience and integrity. “With Integrity you have nothing to fear, since you have nothing to hide. With Integrity you will do the right thing, so you will have no guilt. With guilt and fear removed you are free to be and do your best.” Zig Zigler.
- Craig Turner may be reached at (760) 613-3382 or (760) 268-6651 and at email@example.com
- Selling your home: Craig is a marketing strategist and creates a personalized plan for every client. His effective five point action plan utilizes all the resources of Coldwell Banker's superior internet marketing technology as well as exposure in more traditional local print media. He will help and advise on how to prepare a property for sale and draws upon years of experience so that the preperation can be done with minimal cost. Communication is vital for stellar service and he provides his clients with honest feedback, advice and recommendations on a regular basis. His primary objective for each client is to sell their property for the highest price possible and with the least inconvenience to them.
- Buying a home: Craig's commitment to finding the right home for each client begins with listening to their needs and wants. His interactive home selection process ensures that buyers won't be wasting their time previewing unsuitable homes. Choosing the right mortgage is just as important as finding the right home and with Craig's proficiency and know-how guiding you, there won't be any bad financing decisions made. Clients represented by Craig appreciate his honest, straight forward answers to every question asked. Finding the home, negotiating the price and then walking you through the entire process, Craig is always in your corner and readily available every step of the way.
- REO's: During the course of his career Craig has listed and sold REO inventory for Freddie Mac, Aames Home Loan, PHH Mortgage & many other mortgage and asset management companies. This hard earned experience proves valuable for anyone considering to purchase a foreclosure home.
- Short Sales: For homeowners who owe more than their home's current value, Craig will always put your needs first. His expert counciling and guidance helps the homeowner make the right decisions and his experience and knowlegde navigates them through the entire process.
- Relocation: A trained and certified relocation coordinator, Craig's attention to detail benefits all his clients in either the purchase or sale of their home.
- Investments: Craig has the skills and knowledge to guide his clients through complex 1031 transactions on residential, multi unit or commercial properties. He also understands property management regulations and proficiently handles tenants during the marketing & sale of his client's investment property.
- Concierge Services
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative