- Eric was an established Commercial Properties Sales & Leasing Agent working with top national and regional brokerage firms of CB Richard Ellis, Colliers International, TRI Commercial, and lastly Triton Commercial prior to joining Coldwell Banker.
- Eric has, an MBA, a Master of Science in Architecture Graduate Degree, and an undergraduate Bachelor of Architecture Degree all from Louisana State University in Baton Rouge, Louisana. He pursued dual master degrees concurrently and obtained all 3 degrees in 7 years. Bachelor of Architecture study alone is a mandatory 5-year minimum program.
- " I always strive to provide exceptional service exceeding my client's expectation before, during, and after any transaction. I want my client to have me as a realtor and most importantly, a friend for life. "
- Past Vice-President of Business Program
- Malaysia Professional Business Association (MPBA)
- Current member of Singapore American business Association (SABA)
- Married with 2 lovely young daughters, Breanna and Cailey, who are the center of my life. Eric was born and raised in Malaysia prior to immigrating to the United States for advanced education.