- Personal Background: As a Bay Area native and third generation Californian, Warren Lei brings a sense of history and a unique perspective to the real estate community. He holds dual Bachelor of Arts degrees from the University of California, Berkeley, majoring in History of Art and Interdisciplinary Studies. He has retained strong ties to the community as a life-time member of the California Alumni Association and has remained actively involved as a council member for the Cal Band Alumni, the Delta Upsilon Fraternity and Chinese Alumni Associations. Having studied in both Japan and France, worked in England and traveled nationally and internationally, his global perspective is embodied in the overall client-realtor experience.
- Professional Philosophy: Consistent personal believer of patiently educating clients to a level of understanding with the real estate market, Warren not only meets client expectations, but also strives to exceed them. Attention to detail in every step, the transaction is marked by excellence through effective communication skills and experienced negotiating skills. By employing traditional business practices, and being technologically savvy, he is always focused on and mindful of providing exceptional service tailored to meet each of his clients' needs.
- Personal Statement: The diversity and energy of the Bay Area are beyond compare. There are many unique districts and charming neighborhoods that grace our cities. It is truly a beautiful place to call home. For a real estate experience that is simply incomparable, whether for a purchase or sale of your residential or income property, I invite you to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Areas Served: * Specializing in Residential, Multi-Family and Residential Income Property in Alameda and Contra Costa Counties * Santa Clara & San Francisco Counties by "Exclusive Referral Only"
- Professional Designations & Affiliations: * CRS, Certified Residential Specialist - awarded to fewer than 4% of Realtors nationwide * e-PRO - Real estate industry's technology certification * Berkeley Association of Realtors (B.A.R.) * B.A.R. Board of Directors, 2005-6 * B.A.R. Community Funds Committee Member 2006-7 * California Association of Realtors * National Association of Realtors