“There is no substitute for hard work and experience. I am successful only when my clients are satisfied beyond their expectations.” ...Anna Roberts
Contact Anna Roberts
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 36 Tiburon Blvd, Mill Valley, CA 94941 Office Phone: (415) 388-5060 Mobile Phone: (415) 331-7355 Business: (415) 339-2339 Fax: (415) 331-2054 Email: email@example.com
About Anna Roberts
- There is no substitute for hard work and experience. I am successful only when my clients are satisfied beyond their expectations.
- Anna Roberts has a rare combination of professional integrity and high-powered sales skills. Her diverse real estate experience gives her a professional edge that is uncommon in today's rapidly changing real estate industry.
- In the early 1970s, Anna astutely characterized the investment potential of real estate and began purchasing investment property. That experience evolved into a career change to real estate sales and management, and eventually led her to obtain a brokers license in four states.
- Her skills as a broker, manager and investor have led to her impeccable reputation as a fair, yet strong negotiator who has an unwavering commitment to client service.
- Her skills as a broker, manager and investor have led to her impeccable reputation as a fair, yet strong negotiator who has an unwavering commitment to client service. Her dedication has been acknowledged by numerous prestigious sales and achievement awards, and she is continually in the top 1% of Coldwell Banker agents nationwide and one of the top agents in Marin County.
- Anna's long-standing success can be directly attributed to her progressive innovative approach to marketing, and her ability to adapt the latest real estate related technology for marketing edge. Through continuing education she supplements her extensive knowledge in the rapidly changing field of real estate to keep abreast of current real estate law, tax benefits and market conditions. This keeps her on the cutting edge of real estate marketing. She continually networks with other top-producing agents locally and across the country, gathering and creating new, more efficient methods for marketing real estate. She has closed or supervised the close of thousands of real estate transactions. She is a negotiator whose client base consists largely of repeat customers or client referrals.
- Anna's business experience is enhanced by her multi-cultural background, which enables her to communicate with individuals from several different cultural backgrounds. Born in Hungary, she studied and lived in Switzerland, Australia and Japan, and in 1972 moved to the United States with her husband Kenn. Additionally, she has been an active community participant and resident of Marin County since 1988.
- Anna exemplifies what it takes to succeed as an agent in the twenty first century. Her exceptional ability to foresee and adapt to changing market conditions make her a valuable asset to past, present and future clients.
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- Concierge Services
- Luxury Properties