Meet Lisa Jacobs Lange-Growing up in Marin County, I've spent most of my life living and working in the community and have 14 years as a Realtor.
Contact Lisa Lange
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 511 Sir Francis Drake Blvd, Greenbrae, CA 94904 Office Phone: (415) 461-3000 Mobile Phone: (415) 847-7770 Business: (415) 464-3318 Fax: (415) 461-5114 Email: email@example.com
- Coldwell Banker SF Bay Area Top 100 Realtors for 2007 and 2012
- International President's Elite (Top 4% of all CB Sales Associates)
- International President's Circle
- Northern California "Mastermind" Top Agent Network Group
- Coldwell Banker S.F. Bay Area Top 100 Realtors for '07 and '12
- Marin "Top Agent" Network Group
- Marin County Board of Realtors
- Nat'l and California Association of Realtors
- Lisa and Kathleen both hold Bachelor of Science degrees. Lisas degree is from the College of Marin. Kathleens education was obtained from Chico State University.
- Lisa Jacobs Lange and Kathleen Daly are a full-time professional real estate team. Lisa is a Realtor-Associate while Kathleen is a fully licensed real estate broker. With over 20 years of combined experience, Lisa and Kathleen specialize in the sales and marketing of home throughout Marin County from Sausalito to Novato. Both Lisa and Kathleen come to real estate from careers that have given them invaluable experience that help to ensure the success of their clients. Lisa was previously in residential leasing where she honed skills in communication and gained important ability in matching just the right family to the right home. Lisa also has a passion for interior design and architecture and has been involved in remodeling and reselling homes for her personal portfolio. The knowledge that she shares with her clients from this understanding has helped many reap even greater rewards from todays market. Kathleens pre-Realtor experience includes advertising and real estate development.
- With Lisa Jacobs Lange and Kathleen Daly you get two top real estate professionals for the price of one. Regardless of the day of the week or time of year, there is always at least one team member available to work with clients ~ a welcome luxury for the busy Bay Area consumer! Lisa and Kathleen believe that the sale or purchase of real estate should be a positive experience and they make it their job to mitigate to eliminate all problems. Through a vast store of knowledge and personal experience in the area as well as continual updating of skills and the use of the latest technology, Lisa Jacobs Lange and Kathleen Daly create transactions that are quick, smooth, successful and truly enjoyable. If you are seeking a top team of professionals to work on your next transaction a team that, because of their reputation and ability, enjoys exceptional relationships with all brokerage firms in the area, call Lisa Jacobs Lange and Kathleen Daly today.
- Honors Consistently outstanding in their field, Lisa and Kathleen have received numerous awards in recognition of their exemplary performance on behalf of clients. The team is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Club and the prestigious Presidents Club. They have also been inducted into both the International Presidents Circle and the International Sterling Society. Outside of real estate, Lisa and Kathleen are members of the Corte Madera/Larkspur Chamber of Commerce. Membership Lisa and Kathleen are both members of the Marin County Board of REALTORS ® and the California Association of REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS®. All of these associations uphold a strict code of ethics and ensure that their members are up to date on the latest marketing techniques and legislation affecting real estate.
- Both Lisa and Kathleen were raised in Marin County and both live there now with their families Lisa in Greenbrae with her husband, who is a commercial Realtor and Kathleen in Corte Madera with her three sons. Lisa and Kathleen have seen the area grown and change and know it from both personal and professional experience. If you want the real insiders perspective on Marin Countys schools, weather, commute and neighborhoods, Lisa and Kathleen are the ones to see! Dedicated to their community as well as their professions, Lisa and Kathleen have both been committee members for fund-raisers throughout their neighborhoods and towns. In addition, Kathleen has worked with Corte Madera schools. When not serving their clients or their neighbors, Lisa and Kathleen both enjoy tennis, hiking and travel.
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative