Contact Steve Bellumori
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1377 El Camino Real, Menlo Park, CA 94025 Office Phone: (650) 324-4456 Fax: (650) 323-7128 Email: email@example.com
About Steve Bellumori
- Excecutive Governing Committee, California Assn. of Realtors (13 member Governing Board of 130,000 Real Estate Agents. First salesperson in California history to serve).
- 14 Year Standing Member 1990-2004 SILVAR Contract & Forms Committee responsible for drafting all contract, disclosure documents and forms used by nearly all Realtors in the market area.
- Professional Standards Committees of Silicon Valley Assn. of Realtors.
- Advisory Task Force: California Dept. of Real Estate. Blueprint for the Professionalization of the Real Estate Industry/Commissioner's Code of Ethics (Only Salesperson asked to serve).
- There are many excellent real estate agents in our area and I very much respect their professionalism and client representation. To that end and over the past 25 years I have worked to establish a very strong working relationship with other agents in our primary market area on behalf of my clients. The nature of how real estate is sold is very often dependent upon the agent representing the property on behalf of the sellers or the buyers. At all times, trust and integrity are integral for everyone involved and it is with that focus that successful real estate transactions occur.
- Silicon Valley Association of Realtors.
- Certified Residential Specialist Referral Network.
- America's Most Referred Realtor Referral Network.
- California Association of Realtors.
- National Association of Realtors.
- Realtors National Sales Council.
- Realtors National Marketing Institute.
- RE-Infolink Multiple Listing Service.
- Cendant Mobility Services Relocation Network, including all Coldwell Banker, Century 21 and ERA Offices Worldwide.
- "What I most appreciate about our experience with Steve is that we feel comfortable in his management of all aspects of the transaction, that his judgment as a realtor is solidly based in a thorough knowledge of and lengthy tenure in the local market. This confidence is not eaily won-my husband and I are detail oiented people..."-Jennifer & Steve
- "I am confident that we achieved the best price possible in a difficult market...your guidance, support and accessibility were all that we could have asked for...thanks for all your help and your sound advice."-William R.
- "Through all this, Bill and I were continually mindful of how lucky we were to have Steve as our agent. We really don't think it possible that anyone else could have worked harder on this sale."
- The selection for inclusion in the America's Most Referred Realtors network was the result of blind surveys conducted by the AMRR organization of other competitor real estate companies, agents and managers in the area. The survey was asked, "If you were not in the business yourself, in what othr professional agents would you feel confident to refer your own clients?" The top 3 agents in the market area were selected and I am honored to have been one of them.
- Formed in 1979, Seville Properties, Inc. was one of the most successful, well known independent brokerage companies on the peninsula. In 1998 Cendant, owners of Century 21 and Coldwell Banker purchased Seville. For 3 years the company operated under Fine Homes and Estates/Century 21. In 2001 it was merged into Coldwell Banker.
- Experienced Market Knowledge: Over 700 Homes Sold In the Market Area.
- Top 50 Realtor Individual Performers in the U.S. (National Association of Realtors 2003).
- International President's Premier - Top 1%- Coldwell Banker Worldwide 2001,2002,2003.
- #3 in the Nation of 84,000 Fine Homes and Estates/Century 21 Agents in 2000.
- #7 in the Nation of 84,000 Fine Homes and Estates/Century 21 Agents in 1999 Seville Properties, Inc. Performance Awards: 1989 through 2000 (See notes section).
- Licensed Real Estate Broker since 1983.
- Certified Residential Specialist 1988.
- Regional Vice President, California Assn. of Realtors for five Boards of Realtors.
- President, Menlo Park-Atherton Board of Realtors.
- State Director, California Assn. of Realtors.