Dian Hymer is a top-producing real estate broker associated with Coldwell Banker in the Oakland/Piedmont office for over 30 years. She is the recipien
Contact Dian Hymer
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 6137 La Salle Ave, Oakland, CA 94611 Office Phone: (510) 339-4700 Mobile Phone: (510) 816-7076 Business: (510) 339-4777 Fax: (510) 339-4791 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Dian Hymer
- Dian is known for her professionalism, creativity, energy, diligence and dedication.
- She is an astute problem solver. Based on a wide breadth of experience gained from participation in over 600 residential real estate transactions in the Piedmont, Oakland and Berkeley area.
- Dian is a great source of information and has superb communication and negotiation skills.
- She prefers a hands-on approach and works closely with the buyers and sellers she represents throughout the process, from preparation to closing.
- Dian diligently works to realize her clients' goals and fully understands her fiduciary duty to put her clients' needs first.
- She was twice honored by the Oakland Association of Realtors for "distinguished service and outstanding leadership given to the real estate profession". Dian is respected by--and has good working relationships with-her peers, which will help you realize your goals.
- Dian provides professional marketing through print advertisements, brochures, virtual tours, internet advertising, E-blasts and newsletters.
- Dian is qualified to market upper-tier properties and is a licensed real estate broker, a Certified Residential Specialist and a Previews Property Specialist.
- Dian has excellent organization skills. After decades in the business, Dian has a network of connections to people who can facilitate the transaction: contractors, title escrow officers, loan agents, and stagers, to name a few.
- One of top 100 agents for Coldwell Banker, San Francisco East & North Bay Area, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013.
- Top-Producing sales agent in the Oakland/Piedmont office for over 20 of the last 30 plus years including 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006 and 2009.
- Top 1% of all Coldwell Banker agents in Northern California for 2005.
- Coldwell Banker's International President's Circle: 1990, 1991, 1995, 1998, 1999, 2009, 2011, 2012
- Coldwell Banker's International President's Elite, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, 2000, 2001, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2013.
- Coldwell Banker's International President's Premier for 2002, 2003, 2005: Awarded to the top 1% of over 127,000 Coldwell Banker sales agents worldwide.
- Oakland Association of Realtors award for distinguished service and outstanding leadership given to the real estate profession, 1996, for writing Starting Out— a nationally syndicated real estate advice column.
- Previews Property Specialist designation, 1995. Given to select agents who have expertise and training in marketing luxury residential properties.
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle, Honored by Oakland Association of Realtors for Outstanding Contribution to the Real Estate Profession, Spring, 1990, for writing Buying and Selling a Home in California.
- Recipient of numerous Coldwell Banker company awards.
- Broker Associate
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Previews Property Specialist
- International President's Premier
- Member of National Association of Realtors; California Association of Realtors and Oakland Association of Realtors
- Real Estate Environmental and Energy Education Level One Certification: 2009
- Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR) Certification: 2009
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- National Association of Real Estate Editors
- California Real Estate Broker License
- Member: Oakland Board of Realtors
- Member: California Association of Realtors
- Member: National Association of Realtors
- Member: Residential Sales Council
- B.A., M. A. advanced to candidacy for PhD degrees, UCLA
- Single family home sales
- Luxury home sales
- Specializing in representing home buyers and sellers in hte Piedmont, Oakland & Berkeley, California for over 30 years
- Author of "House Hunting", a nationally syndicated consumer oriented real estate column
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes
- Concierge Services
- Luxury Properties