Contact Gregory Parker
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 475 N Lake Blvd Unit 102, Tahoe City, CA 96145 Office Phone: (530) 583-5581 Business: (530) 581-8876 Fax: (530) 583-7702 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- An 18 year real estate veteran, Greg Parker is the former District Manager of Coldwell Bankers Tahoe/Truckee operations incorporating a team of over 75 real estate professionals in El Dorado, Placer and Nevada counties. Greg has recently returned to real estate sales and is a member of the California Top Producers Network. Greg is a Previews Property Specialist and has consistently been a top producer in real estate sales.
- Greg is a proven leader in the industry and Stanford graduate. He entered real estate in 1986 as a Sales Associate with the former Golden West Reality later acquired by Pacific Preferred Properties and then purchased by Coldwell Banker in 2001.
- Greg enjoys being involved with community issues. He is the past member and President of both the Squaw Valley Property Owners Association and Squaw Valley Municipal Advisory Committee and assisted in developing the first local site based Charter school in the Tahoe-Truckee area.
- Prior to entering real estate, Greg was a tennis pro for over 20 years. He coached US Open winner Virginia Wade and a number of other world class players. Additionally, Greg was the Director of Tennis for Mariner Properties, overseeing six resort properties throughout the Florida area. Greg has coached baseball, basketball, and soccer while being heavily involved in his local community.
- Today Greg resides in Squaw Valley with his wife Lou Ann. They have two children, Michelle and John. Michelle is an X-Games competitor and John is a UCSB graduate and avid surfer.