Thank you for visiting my profile page. I am here to assist you in finding the best agent for your needs. Please call me and let's get started!
Contact Linda Berg
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1720 E Warner Rd Ste 20-1, Tempe, AZ 85284 Office Phone: (480) 496-9001 Mobile Phone: (480) 205-2296 Business: (480) 753-3122 Fax: (480) 496-6499 Email: email@example.com
About Linda Berg
- Whether relocating to the Phoenix Metropolitan area or relocating within the area, I have the agent for you!
- Formerly Licensed in New Jersey. I am aware of New Jersey real estate laws and the differences you'll find when purchasing property in Arizona. We can help you with the transition.
- Arizona Resident since 1989
- Are you involved with a 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange Our agents are well versed on the structure and timeframes that you must adhere to. Call me!
- Arizona State University, BA
- Licensed Realtor since 1978
- The Tempe/Ahwatukee Office has 80 agents with various degrees of expertise. Just contact me and I will help you find the 'perfect' agent to assist you.
- Licensed Agent since 1978. Licensed Real Estate Broker since 1981
- University of Phoenix, Masters in Counseling Degree
- Southeast Valley Board of Realtors, VP 2004 Southeast Valley Board of Realtors, Director 2002-2003
- ePro Internet Professional
- 2000 SEV WCR (Southeast Valley Women's Counsel of Realtors) Local Chapter President
- Who's Who of American Woman, 1997/1998 & 1999/2000
- WCR 'Excellence Award' 1998
- 2003 State WCR Treasurer
- 2002-2003 Southeast Valley Board of Realtors, Director
- 2003 SEV WCR "Realtor of the Year"
- 2004 Southeast Valley Board of Realtors, Vice President (7000+ Members)
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert)
- CRB (Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager)
- PMN (Performance Management Network) LTG (Leadership Training Graduate)
- GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute)
- ABR (Acredited Buyer Representative)
- Vacant Land including individual residential and commercial lots and raw land for subdivisions
- Condos/Townhouses/Duplex/triplex/quad/income property
- 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges
- Residential Resales and New Home Sales
- Golf Course Communities/Vacation Homes
- Arizona State University housing
- Scottsdale/Casa Grande
- Tempe including ASU area
- Gilbert/Queen Creek
- Sun Lakes
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes
- Concierge Services