In the spirit of Zig Ziglar, I will maintain a positive attitude in the midst of any challenge
Contact Rosemary DeLaurentis
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 3113 E Lincoln Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85016 Office Phone: (602) 954-6888 Fax: (602) 955-2286 Email: email@example.com
- Rosemary earned her Bachelor's Degree in Business and Communications from Arizona State University in May 2003.
- Having been a business owner for 18 years and a top-producing sales person for an Image and Cosmetic Company for 10 years, Rosemary understands the importance of communication, organization and follow-through.
- "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you" is Rosemary's philosophy. The same attention to detail, business savvy, negotiation skills, care and concern that she would expect, is what she provides. If you are looking for these attributes in your real estate agent, you need look no further.
- As your real estate agent, Rosemary will inform you through every step of your buying or selling process and she will provide the same exemplary customer service and versatility as she has in all her careers.
- Rosemary's favorite motivational speaker of all time is Zig Ziglar - "Zig can maintain a positive attitude in the midst of a natural disaster."
- Rosemary and her husband owned and operated two window cleaning companies; one in Austin, TX and a second shop in Phoenix, AZ. Rosemary experienced life changing events with all of her clients because she maintained successful, long-term relationships in her business.
- Rosemary's love of personal relationships and customer service carried over in her career as an image consultant. Rosemary perfected selling skills and follow-through techniques that resulted in a customer base of 350 repeat clients. As a top producer in this image and consultant company, Rosemary's attention to detail, business savvy and negotiation skills brought her success as the top sales person in her national unit for nine years while building her organization to 30 sales people.
- Contemplating her daughter's future college education aspirations, Rosemary pursued a job with Arizona State University and ultimately earned her Bachelor's Degree in Business and Communication. While working with Arizona State University, Rosemary became interested in real estate as a career to be endeavored through retirement
- Rosemary is concerned with balance in life, concentrating on personal growth in body, soul and spirit on a daily basis. She loves animals and has raised and bred Bichon Frise dogs for 20 years and currently enjoys raising Gouldian Finches.