Honest, Positive, Motivated. I work hard to insure my clients reach their desired real estate goals.
Contact Rosemary DeLaurentis
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 3113 E Lincoln Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85016 Office Phone: (602) 954-6888 Business: (602) 954-6888 Fax: (602) 955-2286 Email: email@example.com
About Rosemary DeLaurentis
- Rosemary and her family have lived in the Phoenix area since 1988. She loves the community, weather, and being a realtor, the opportunity to help home sellers and buyers obtain their dreams. The success she has received as a top 10 real estate sales person in her office in 2012, is attributed to her ability to keep her clients goals #1! "I've found that successful negotiations lead to happy home seller and buyers." Over the past 4 years she has negotiated 15 short sales with a successful closing rate of 100%. In this regard, she's been nicknamed 'the little bull dog'. "It is very gratifying for me when I can be an advocate for my home seller and see their short sale through to completion." Now that tradtional sales are becoming more of the norm, Rosemary continues to have successful closings. It's a matter of preparing the property before it goes on the market, preparing a targeted marketing plan for the neighborhood, and good communication with the seller.
- Client Testimonial As a 20+ year veteran in the real estate business, I was a bit picky when choosing a realtor to get our home sold! We listed with Rosemary and are delighted that we did! She offered to do an open house one Sunday soon after the listing went into the MLS, and shortly thereafter, we had a contract on our house. She assisted us in obtaining the right sales price for our house based on the comparable homes nearby, explaining to the buyer’s agent how our upgrades supported our asking price based on the comparable homes’ sale prices. She skillfully negotiated with the buyer’s agent, even encouraging … no insisting … we counter “one last time.” And that was the time the buyers needed to remember they wanted our house!!! Rosemary always has her finger on the pulse of the market, she has wonderful “people skills,” and also the knowledge a good realtor needs to be as successful with other sellers as she was with our situation.
- Coldwell Banker Diamond Society for sales volume
- 2012 Customer Service Award for the most customer service letters from satisfied customers - Biltmore/Paradise Valley Offfice
- SFR - Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certified
- Certified Relocation Specialist, Cartus Network, USAA and Navy Federal Credit Union
- BIS in Business and Communications - Arizona State University 2003
- Member in good standing, Phoenix Area Association of Realtors
- Member in good standing, National Association of Realtors
- Member in good standing, Arizona Association of Realtors
- Luxury Properties
- Military Markets
- Concierge Services
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes