As a native Phoenician, I can help you fidn the perfect area of the Valley for your new residence. Relocation assistance is a speciality!
Contact Mel Reese
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 3113 E Lincoln Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85016 Office Phone: (602) 954-6888 Mobile Phone: (602) 316-2879 Business: (602) 954-6888 Fax: (602) 955-2286 Email: email@example.com
About Mel Reese
- A native Phoenician, Mel attended Madison #1 Junior High and Arcadia High School before graduating cum laude from Princeton University.
- Mel spent 20 years in the financial services industry; primarily in real estate lending and servicing before deciding to work full-time in residential real estate sales.
- Mel joined Coldwell Banker in 1992 and has realized a successful career with the same brokerage to date. Mel has earned many awards and designations for sales production and client services as well as the respect of his peers within the industry.
- Mel has volunteered time to many commissions and boards in the Valley, including the Phoenix Housing Commission, BVA/Arts and Business Council, Ballet Arizona and Arizona Citizens for the Arts.
- Although Mel has specialized in the North Central, Biltmore/Camelback Corridor, Paradise Valley and Historic District sub-markets, he enjoys assisting buyers and sellers in all price ranges and areas of the Valley.
- Mel attributes his success to his commitment to staying knowledgeable about market trends, financing options and technology, while never ceasing to place his clients' needs and interests first.