I'LL MEET YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS AND EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS!
Contact Azita Sajjadi
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1045 W Queen Creek Rd, Chandler, AZ 85248 Office Phone: (480) 899-1808 Mobile Phone: (480) 334-0004 Fax: (480) 899-2523 Email: email@example.com
About Azita Sajjadi
- Successful real estate transactions come about as a result of crystal-clear communication, understanding, and trust between you and your agent. I establish such relationships by listening, paying attention to my clients’ needs, wants and wishes, and employing my strongest virtues: Patience, dedication and loyalty. My commitment to my clients, along with my continued desire to stay on top of the latest real estate and market trends enables me to truly be an asset to anyone who is buying or selling in the Arizona marketplace. I promise to treat you with respect and work hard to earn your trust.
- Licensed Arizona REALTOR
- Member of National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
- Member of Arizona Association of REALTORS (AAR)
- Member of Southeast Valley Regional Association of REALTORS (SEVRAR)
- I bring to this position a wide range of experience and expertise. I began my career in the airline industry in Europe, managing both logistics operations and client services. The fast paced work environment helped forge my ability to work under consistent time pressure without compromising accuracy or thoroughness. From there I moved to California and parlayed my airline experience into several positions within the wine industry, ranging from account management to advertising and sales. My deep attention to detail helped ensure my success in this highly regulated industry until I decided to move to Arizona and started my career as a full time real estate agent. I love working with people and feel comfortable in multi-cultural environments. In addition to English, I speak fluent German and Persian, and have always enjoyed the numerous cultural distinctions that help define each of those languages.
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes