Thank you for visiting. I am willing and able to help you with all of your real estate needs. My goal: Please you in finding the home of your dreams.
Contact Mr. Duffy Barr
Office: Coldwell Banker RPM Address: 612 Office Park Drive, Bryant, AR 72022 Office Phone: (501) 316-0955 Mobile Phone: (501) 317-7158 Fax: (501) 604-1818 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Mr. Duffy Barr
- I have first hand knowledge of buying and selling a home. I have owned 13 homes in 6 different states. First hand experience is great, especially when you can treat those the way you prefer to be treated.
- Customer service is # 1 for me. My goal is to have clients who want to recommend me to their family and friends.
- Teamed with Chuck Warford, the long-time and well respected Saline County Realtor. We want to always be available and we call it getting two for the price of one.
- Graduate of Glen Rose High School, AR - attended Southern State University, U of A Little Rock, and U of A Fayetteville.
- I have BS and MS degrees from University of Arkansas.
- Retired from USDA National Agricultural Statistics Service having worked as an agricultural statistician and supervisory computer specialist.
- Expereince as a retired supervisor and working with many people in many professions and different locations in U.S.
- Other work experiences include dairy farming, residential land development and open pit mining.
- Member of National Active and Retired Federal Employees (NARFE).
- Member of National Association of Realtors, Arkansas Realtors Association and the Benton/Bryant Board of Realtors.
- Member of National and Arkansas Certified Residential Specialist (CRS).
- Member of Cental Arkansas Multiple Listing Service (CARMLS).
- Certified as: (CRS) Certified Residential Specialist, (SRF) Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource and trained in Technology and "Going Green".
- BS and MS Degrees from Univeristy of Arkansas, Fayetteville.
- Vacant land and lots.
- Home buyers - new homes and the rest.
- Home sellers.
- Rural and City.
- Will work with any and all buyers or sellers.
- Work with many loan companies to help you find and get the best rates and type of loan for you.
- Short sales and foreclosures.
New Construction Homes
- Owner/Agent of a deed restricted residential subdivision of with three to five acre lots.
- Work with buyers looking for help in seeking builders, loans, and related phases of new home construction.
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Military Markets
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties