Contact George Kaloghirou
Office: Coldwell Banker Village Communities Address: 2704 S. Culberhouse - Suite A, Jonesboro, AR 72401 Office Phone: (870) 935-7800 Business: (870) 935-7800 Fax: (870) 935-4581 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About George Kaloghirou
- Native of the Greek Island of Cyprus; but I came to the United States in 1970 to pursue an education. I studied at the University of Memphis and graduated from Arkansas State University in 1975 with a degree in Economics. Have been involved with the Jonesboro community for many years, serving as president of the Abilities Unlimited Board of Directors and the Craighead Country Soccer Association. I am a past board member of the Salvation Army working with their annual “Apple Sales”.Avid supporter of Arkansas State University Athletics and a member of the Red Wolf Club. I am married to Robin Lile Kaloghirou and the father of three children, Maria Furcron of North Little Rock and Dr. Robert Kaloghirou and Anna Kaloghirou of Jonesboro. I have 36 years of sales and managerial experience from the wholesale food industry. Co-owned and managed M. E. Carter Produce and Frozen Food Company until 2004 when it sold to W. R. Foods, INC.
- Paul Harris Fellow- Jonesboro Rotary Club
- National Small Business Sales Recognition- Washington Apple Commission
- Small Business Sales Award- American Wholesale Brokers Alliance
- Bachelor of Science in Economics- ASU
- Member of Jonesboro Board of Realtors
- Member of Arkansas Board of Realtors
- Familiar with needs of small business owners in relation to location and space needs.
- First time home buyers
- Small business space and location needs
- Familiarity with ASU community needs
- Lots and acreage
- Hunting and recreational property
- Investment property
- Condominium living
- New construction
- Luxury homes
- Understanding the huge economic impact ASU has on our community has enabled me to provide excellent service to faculty, staff, and students.
- My years of business experience allows me to be able to negotiate and work with my customer to accomplish their needs.
- Having been a resident of Jonesboro for more than 40 years allows me to help clients relocate into this area and become familiar with our community and all that it offers.
- My love for the outdoors adds to my desire to help you find hunting, fishing, or recreational property that best suits your demands.
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes