Introduction to BuyersIntroduction to Buyers
Contact Ms Carlota Carver
Office: Coldwell Banker Ozark Real Estate Company Address: 3917 Hwy 62/412, Hardy, AR 72542 Office Phone: (870) 856-3206 Mobile Phone: (870) 378-0045 Fax: (870) 856-3207 Email: Carlota.Carver@ColdwellBanker.com
About Ms Carlota Carver
- Multi-Million Dollar Seller
- Understand challenges of relocation.
- 20+ years of Sales and Marketing experience.
- Honest, friendly and hard working.
- Top Agent in Units Sold and Sales Volume for Ozark Real Estate Co. for 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008.
- Top 10 Agents in AR within the Coldwell Banker franchise in Units Sold, Listing Units, Sales Volume and Gross Commission Income for the 3rd quarter of 2007, 3rd and 4th quarter of 2008 and 1st quarter of 2009.
- 2005 International Presidents Circle Award. This designation is among the highest accolades presented by Coldwell Banker to the top 7% of sales associates.
- 2005 Most listings and most units sold at Ozark Real Estate Company.
- 2005 Silver award from Arkansas Association of Realtors for Outstanding Achievement and Salesmanship In Real Estate.
- 2006 International Diamond Society Award. This designation is among the the highest acolades presented by Coldwell Banker to the top 8% of sales associates nationwide.
- 2006 Most Units Sold and Highest Sales Volume sold at Ozark Real Estate Company.
- 2006 Silver Award from Arkansas Association of Realtors for Outstanding Achievement and Salesmanship in Real Estate.
- 2007 - Top Ten Agents in Arkansas for 3rd quarter. International Diamond Society Award with Coldwell Banker, Silver Award with Arkansas Association of Realtors. Most units sold and most units listed with Ozark Real Estate Company.
- 2008 - Top Sales Agent for Ozark Real Estate Company in listing units, units sold, sales volume and gross commission income. Gold award for Arkansas Association of Realtors, Silver award for Coldwell Banker. Top Ten Agents for 2008 in Arkansas.
- 2009 - Tot 10 agents in the state of Arkansas 1st quarter 2009
- It goes on and on.... you get the picture :-)
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Arkansas
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, and Jonesboro Board of Realtors
- E-marketing Specialist
- Negotiation Specialist
- Electronic Media and Marketing
- Graphic Design and Layout for Published Media
- Above Average Computer Skills with a Variety of Software
- Homes on Acreage and Farm Properties are what I enjoy selling the most.
- Very helpful in negotiating the pitfalls which arise during the closing process.
- Matching Buyers and Sellers with the property that helps them live the lifestyle they want to live. Live what you love and love where you live.
- Electronic Media
- First Time Buyers
- Farm & Ranch