Contact Toni Bird
Office: Coldwell Banker Preferred Properties Address: 2820 Columbiana Rd., Suite 101, Birmingham, AL 35216 Office Phone: (205) 822-2021 Business: (205) 822-2021 Fax: (205) 313-3901 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Toni Bird
- Licensed Alabama Realtor since March 1998
- Dedicated to making her Client's Real Estate Transaction the best it can be.
- Board Member and Volunteer at Urban Kids, an intercity after school program
- Hoover High Band Booster
- Member of Discovery United Methodist Church
- Married with 2 children - ages 18 and 29
- Prudential South O' Town Realty Top Residential Producer - 2006
- Prudential Real Estate President's Circle - 2004
- Prudential Real Estate Leading Edge Society - 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010
- Birmingham Association of Realtors Club of Excellence - Multiple Years
- Prudential South O' Town Realty TCB Award
- Toni is ready to help you market your home! There is more to sellling a home than putting a sign in the yard. Real Estate Agents today must understand various advertising techniques – including the internet, complex financing options, and the rules and regulations governing the real estate industry. Toni has the knowledge to help you get you the best deal in today's market.
- Every Real Estate Transaction is different. With over 225 closed real estate transactions, Toni has the experience to manage YOUR sale, solve problems and get you to the closing table.
- A former mortgage banker who can talk to your lender and interpret any issues that may be happening with the loan process.
- Relocation Specialist, qualified to help buyers, sellers and corporations who are relocating employees to the Birmingham area.
- YOUR needs, interests and objectives are THE top priority. Toni will want to learn what is important to you, so she can help you attain your real estate goals.
- You will receive reliable information and solid advice so that you can make informed decisions. Questions are welcomed.
- Toni is a skilled negotiator, who employs a Win/Win philosophy. She will work for your best interests at every stage of the homeselling or homebuying process.
- Communication is important. Good or Bad, you will hear what needs to be done in order to realize your real estate goals.
- Toni was available to answer any questions I had. She was very clear about the process and went out of her way to make this as fun and stress free as possible.
- Toni, your expertise and understanding of the real estate market made both the purchase of my home and the sale of my home a smooth transaction. You knew the market and had done the research, and it showed! You listened to my needs and made sure I was buying the right home for me. I can’t thank you enough for everything.
- This move was a very stressful time for me and throughout the long search for “just the right place” you were never pushy, trying to get me to buy something and just get it done, but rather you were encouraging and gentle in your suggestions and recommendations. Your knowledge and expertise as a realtor are exceptional, your listening and communication skills are even better. Thanks for all you did.
- Like many young couples, we were indecisive and sometimes unclear about what we wanted from a new home. Toni’s patience was remarkable. I’m sure we must have been frustrating clients, but she never made us feel like we were. With Toni, we always felt in control. She listened to our wants and counseled us on decisions, but she was never pushy. Instead, she was calm, reassuring, and supportive; a voice of reason in the middle of a very confusing time.
- Purchasing our house was a real challenge, considering the distance we were moving and the short timeframe we had to work with. With her help we were able to put together a solid list of prospects prior to our house hunting weekend. The fact that we found just what we were looking for on that first trip is a testament to Toni’s excellent preparation for our visit. We can recommend Toni to you with no reservations whatsoever—we are confident that you will be pleased with her professional, top-notch service.
- First Time Buyers