ALWAYS LISTENING TO CLIENT NEEDS AND GOALS---CONSISTENTLY DELIVERING POSITIVE RESULTS WITH EACH AND EVERY REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION.
Contact Patti Beckham
Office: Coldwell Banker SEAL Address: 4200 SW Mercantile Drive, Lake Oswego, OR 97035 Office Phone: (503) 241-7325 Mobile Phone: (503) 351-1612 Voice Mail: (503) 351-1612 Fax: (503) 241-5566 Email: email@example.com
About Patti Beckham
- Mother of two grown children
- Husband is a history professor and northwest author
- Beckkham Estate Vineyard, Chahelem AVA, a family enterpise.
- Five Star Realtor Designation/Quality and Service "Portland Monthly Magazine" 2012, 2013
- Sterling, Platinum, Diamond Honors in Sales
- Consistant top selling agent
- Million Dolllar Club Member Portland Association of Realtors
- Member of National Realtors Association
- Bachelor and Masters Degrees in Music Education, University of Oregon
- Credential in School Administration, Lewis and Clark College
- Teacher and Administrator 21 years, Lake Oswego School District
- Adjunct Professor 7 years, Lewis and Clark College
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Cartus Network Marketing Specialist
- Cartus Network Referral Specialist
- Residential real estate is my major area of expertise as well as an in depth knowledge of the schools in and around the Portland metro area.
- Having lived in Lake Oswego for many years I have an in-depth knowledge of the community and all it has to offer.
- I enjoy working with first time home buyers as well as the experienced property investor. My service is 100% to all clientel.
- With the baby boomers planning for retirement, an area of real estate I specialize in is finding suitable housing that meets those downsizing needs for empty nesters.
- Our family vinyard, in Oregon's wine country, has allowed me the opportunity to be informed of the wine region, land for sale for production, and properties available for residential living.
- Farm & Ranch
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative