Cbseal Real Estate Agent Patti Gagehttp://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=90267 Continuing my education, keeping abreast of the latest technology and staying active within the Association of Realtors and within our community.
Contact Patti Gage
Office: Coldwell Banker SEAL Address: 4200 SW Mercantile Drive, Lake Oswego, OR 97035 Office Phone: (503) 241-7325 Business: (503) 310-8425 Fax: (503) 241-5566 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Patti Gage
- Over 890 successful transactions has brought me a wealth of experience and a long list of satisfied clients.
- "Service with Integrity. A Proven Professional". I can say with confidence that this motto really exemplifies who I am and what I stand for. My goal is to provide outstanding service beyond your expectations.
- Value To You. Few of us would argue that owning your own home is a clear sign that you have achieved a great personal goal. But when the time comes to sell that home or purchase a new one, you want the help of someone who understands its value to you - someone like Patti Gage.
- I know you are not just buying or selling a home - you are investing in a reflection of your personal style. My background has has given me access to a myriad of potential buyers looking for their dream home. My approach...serving your real estate needs, no matter what they may be, with a different point of view - yours. My aim is to have your best interests in mind.
- With a Seniors Specialist designation (SRES) I am set apart from my peers as an expert in looking after the needs of aging homeowners. A vast knowledge of the Elder Care industry & senior needs motivate me.
- Having earned my CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), a designation which only 3% of Realtors nationally are accredited with, I look forward to speaking with you about how I can help with your home buying or selling dreams.
- Serving the Portland Metro Area including Clackamas, Milwaukie, Oregon City, Lake Oswego, Tualatin, Sherwood, Damascus, Gresham, Sandy, Troutdale, Fairview & Corbett.
- Clackamas High School-Advisor for Aspire Program & CAV Center 2006-2007
- Clackamas High School-Judge Senior Seminar Projects 2006-2007
- Sabin-Schellenberg Center-Judge DECA Local & State Competitions.2006-2007
- Covenant Connections-Director 2006-2007 (Feeding & clothing the poor & homeless)
- Gresham Area Chamber of Commerce-Director 1986-1988 & 1998-2000
- City of Gresham Emergency Management Team 1999-2000
- CRS-Certified Residential Specialist
- SRES-Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- CNS-Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Integrity Selling Certified Coach
- Graduate of The Integrity Selling Institute
- Over 25 years of high-volume real estate sales experience.
- Consistent Top Producer earning the Sterling and Diamond Awards through Coldwell Banker.
- Spent 6 years as a Managing Principal Broker for Coldwell Banker. Hiring, training, coaching and counseling over 50 agents to success.
- -RMLS Technology Committee 2007-2008 -RMLS Director PMAR 2005-2007
- -CRS District VP Portland East Region 2007-2008 -PMAR Pac Committee Trustee 2006-2008
- -EMAR Presidnet Elect 1999 -EMAR Director 1996-1999
- -WCR LCP & State Presidnet 1992-1994 -WCR Oregon State Governor 1998
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative