Creative Marketing, Caring Serivce. Put me to work for YOU!
Contact Jenny Dickson
Office: Coldwell Banker McMahan Co. Address: 10600 Timberwood Circle, Ste #7, Louisville, KY 40223 Office Phone: (502) 425-8800 Business: (502) 553-7185 Fax: (502) 425-5693 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Jenny Dickson
- I understand the impact a move can have on your household. Whether this is your first or fifteenth move, my experience and client-focus will interface seamlessly with your needs.
- I understand new construction, having served as an on-site representative for a large regional builder.
- I know how to help you move from anywhere to anywhere. I am a certified residential relocation specialist for the world's largest relocation company.
- I understand how to make your transaction smooth, efficient and successful. My negotiation skills have been sharply honed through service as a certified mediator for the Kentucky Association of Realtors and liaison for the Greater Louisville Association of Realtors Professional Standards Committee.
- I have extensive knowledge about Jefferson, Shelby, Spencer, Bullitt and Oldham County properties and schools.
- I have developed a one-stop organization to assist my clients in such areas as loan pre-approval, home-staging, virtual tours, closing documents and beyond. It is my goal to make every transaction as easy and pleasing as possible for each client. I focus on details and solutions so my clients don't have to!
- If you are considering renting your property but are unsure of how to proceed, let me explain how our proven marketing and thorough screening program might be a benefit to you.
- If you or someone you know may need a short sale specialist, be sure to give me a call. We have top notch negotiators and attorneys just a phone call away.
- Consistent Multi-Million Dollar Top Producer
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Certified Mediator, Kentucky Association of Realtors
- Cartus Mobility Referral Specialist (CMRS); Marketing Specialist (CMMS) and Affinity Specialist (CMAS)
- USAA MoversAdvantage Preferred Agent
- Realtor, GRI; Member of National and Kentucky Associations of Realtors since 1996.
- Long-time Member and Liaison of the Greater Louisville Association of Realtors, Professional Standards Committee
- Graduate, Western Kentucky University
- Seller Services
- Buyer Representation
- New Construction
- Relocation Services
- Short Sales
- Executive Homes
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- Military Markets
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes