Charlie GoodwinCharlie is dedicated to providing the best service possible to home sellers and buyers! He will be focused, honest & cheerful throughout any transaction! http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=653135
Contact Charlie Goodwin
Office: Coldwell Banker Troy Helman, Realtors Address: 788 South 3rd Street, Terre Haute, IN 47807 Office Phone: (812) 238-2526 Business: (812) 238-2526 Fax: (815) 514-8615 Email: email@example.com
About Charlie Goodwin
- Charlie grew up in New Goshen, IN. He graduated from West Vigo High School and earned a Marketing degree from Indiana State University. Having joined the Indiana Air National Guard while in college, he was offered a position with the 181st ANG Fire Department located at Hulman Field here in Terre Haute, and was employed there until the Fire Department was closed. He then served as a MP for the base until being transferred to the Camp Atterbury Fire Department near Edinburgh, IN.
- In 2009 Charlie decided to explore a career in real estate. After obtaining his license, he joined ERA Joseph Realtors. When ERA was sold, Charlie joined Coldwell Banker Troy Helman Realtors and has enjoyed working with their team ever since.
- Charlie has always believed in giving back to the community by serving in the Air National Guard and local volunteer fire departments in New Goshen and St. Mary of the Woods. He also served as the Fayette Township Trustee and Assessor after being elected in 1996. He credits these many life experiences for helping him better understand the needs of his clients and providing insight into every aspect of real estate transactions.
- When you decide to purchase your next home or sell your current one, give Charlie a call and allow him to serve you!
- Member of the Terre Haute Area Association Realtors
- Bachelor of Science degree from Indiana State University
- Former Fayette Township Trustee and Assessor
- Worked for the Air National Guard Base in Terre Haute, In.
- Volunteer firefighter since 1989 with both New Goshen and Sugar Creek Fire Departments.