Margaret SandersMargaret is now in her 10th year as a real estate agent and has many satisfied clients out there to show for it! http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=649783
Contact Margaret Sanders
Office: Coldwell Banker Troy Helman, Realtors Address: 788 South 3rd Street, Terre Haute, IN 47807 Office Phone: (812) 238-2526 Business: (812) 238-2526 x8036 Fax: (812) 238-2533 Email: email@example.com
About Margaret Sanders
- Until the age of 10, Margaret's father was transferred every year and her family would move to a new city or state. This was a great experience for her and she feels that it helps her relate to families who are in the moving process.
- She along with her husband, Steve, of 35 years raised their two daughters in the Wabash Valley. Both girls are graduates of Indiana State University. Kristina Runyan is now a kindergarten teacher at Lost Creek Elementary and Stephanie Kramer is an assistant controller at MacAllister Machinery Co., Inc. in Indianapolis. Both daughters have blessed Margaret with 4 grandchildren. Currently you will find her spending most of her free time and even some of her time in the office with her grandchildren or at gymnastics meets.
- Margaret is a member of St. Benedict's Church in Terre Haute.
- She is very involved with her clients, is always honest and sincere and holds the belief that there is a perfect home out there for every family and will not settle for less than what her clients are looking for.
- Margaret has spent most of her life learning about the way business is done. Growing up she learned from her father and his car dealership that not all business can be done from 8-5. Then, for 18 years, Margaret and Steven owned and operated her husband's family business, Carosi's Italian Restaurant. Their "family" was constantly growing as they welcomed and befriended old and new customers. She loved the challenge of pleasing customers while juggling all of the behind-the-scene matters that running a business involves.
- In 2000, Margaret began her Real Estate career working with one of the top associates at Williams and Associates as an assistant. She soon realized how much she missed the close relationships she used to have with her customers and how fulfilling it is to work with people. Working with Linda from 2000-2004, Margaret was able to learn the ins and outs of the Real Estate world from an experienced agent.
- In March of 2004, she took the next step and began working on her own.