Contact Rob Mangus
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 2166 45Th St, Highland, IN 46322 Office Phone: (219) 922-2323 Mobile Phone: (219) 776-1324 Business: (219) 934-3426 Fax: (781) 609-4016 Email: Rob.Mangus@cbexchange.com
About Rob Mangus
- Rob Mangus has been a Coldwell Banker Realtor since 2011, and has been in the real estate industry since 2005. Rob serves Lake County, Porter County, Northwest Indiana. Rob specializes in understanding the market and how you can use that information to complete your goals. By evaluating the statistics of the different communities in the area on a regular basis, Rob understands the trends that are occurring now, not last year.
- A believer in ethics, Rob helped develop in conjunction with Highland and Crown Point while in office was the Shared Code of Ethics and Values now subscribed to by the original three communities of Crown Point, Highland, and Munster as well as the newer members of Whiting, Schererville and most recently Dyer.
- A native of Indiana, he and his wife Dorothy have resided in Munster for over 20 years, and they have four grown children. Rob was elected as a Town Councilman in 1995 and reelected in November 2003 and November 2007 each to four-year terms and during that time included stints on the Plan Commission, Board of Zoning Appeals liaison, Board of Safety liaison, MUNCAB liaison, Munster Civic Foundation as well as the Munster Civic Corporation.
- Rob is an active member of the community, serving as former member of the Munster Town Council for 12 years, a current member of the Munster Lions Club, former board member of the Lake Co Solid Waste Mgmt District, and is a Lector at his church. Rob believes in community values, and is committed to spending his time working to improve them in the community we live in.
- BS Degree - Purdue University Calumet