About Julie Knotts
- Julie is a full-time licensed real estate agent who has been a consistent multi-million dollar producer in the Southern Indiana market.
- Julie has earned the prestigious International Diamond Society and Gold Plus Awards, "placing her performance in the top 16% of all sales associates across the country," states Jim Gillespie, President and CEO of Coldwell Banker.
- Julie has taken numerous hours of continuing education to be certified as a Relocation Realtor. Her clients find that she works with the enitre family to not only find a home but also to make sure they feel "at home" in their new community.
- Julie is a Floyd County native and considers herself an expert on the local community including the local public and private school systems.
- Julie is anxious to hear from you to discuss buying or selling. Please contact her at (502)523-8043 or by email at Julie.Knotts@coldwellbanker.com.
- Gold Plus Award Coldwell Banker McMahan
- Diamond Society Coldwell Banker McMahan
- Sterling Society Coldwell Banker McMahan
- Member, National Association of Realtors, Indiana Association of Realtors, Southern Indiana Realtor Association
- Certified Marketing Specialist, CMMS
- Certified Relocation Specialist, CMRS
- Certified Inventory Specialist, CMIS
- Bachelor of Arts, Indiana University, Graduate with Highest Distinction, Phi Beta Kappa
- Relocation Specialist
- Floyd County Specialist