Contact Teri Oancea
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 2166 45Th St, Highland, IN 46322 Office Phone: (219) 922-2323 Mobile Phone: (219) 614-5559 Business: (219) 934-3447 Fax: (781) 609-4034 Email: TR.Oancea@cbexchange.com
About Teri Oancea
- Teri Oancea Sales Associate
- Discover the Power of Teamwork Serving You Whether you are buying or selling a home, vacation home or investment property, you are assured prompt attention and service from me or my partner, Rod Oancea. Discover the advantages of the team that has worked together for 25 years. - Timely personal attention to all of your needs and questions. - Always accessible by, telephone, cell phone, e-mail, voice mail or text message. - Proactive communicating with you so that you know what’s going on at all times. - Ensure a beneficial enjoyable and anxiety-free experience.
- One –Stop Destination for All Your Real Estate Needs and Transactions When you work with us, we provide a comprehensive team approach to your entire Real Estate Transaction. What that means is that all details are taken care for you.
- For Sellers we can Help: - Expertly stage Your Home so that it is most appealing to prospective buyers. Putting your home on the market is like theatrical debut, and Your Home is the Star Attraction. - Determine what, if any, Enhancements or repairs need to be made to get the highest selling price for Your Home, and then refer you to reliable service providers to get the work done in a timely manner. - Bring in a professional cleaning service to get Your Home Sparkling clean and “ SHOW READY” before your home goes on the market. - Refer you to trusted professionals and title services to complete the home sale. - Work with you to find your perfect new home anywhere in the United States.
- For Buyers we can Help: - Work with a mortgage broker to get you preapproved for a mortgage to enable you to make a strong offer when you find the home you want to buy and also find out exactly how much of a house you can afford. - Negotiate on your behalf for the best deal on the purchase of your home. - Work with trusted professionals to help you with all the issues of purchasing your property. - Find a reliable inspector to perform an expert inspection on the property you want to purchase. - Best of all, our services are free to you because the seller pays our commission. You get our expertise and time at no cost to you.
- Put my expertise and resources to work for you: Life is a constant learning experience. To that end, I am licensed in both Indiana and Illinois belong to the Multiple Listing Services in both states. I hold a Bachelor degree in biology and environmental science and a Master’s degree in administration. My love for people and pretty houses has kept me in Real Estate field. Having lived in this area all my life, I am happy to serve the communities of Northwest Indiana and South suburbs of Chicago.