Sharon TurpinSharon takes the time to listen to her clients' wants and needs in a home and works around that http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=649828
Contact Sharon Turpin
Office: Coldwell Banker Troy Helman, Realtors Address: 788 South 3rd Street, Terre Haute, IN 47807 Office Phone: (812) 238-2526 Business: (812) 238-2526 x8049 Fax: (812) 238-2533 Email: email@example.com
About Sharon Turpin
- Sharon is a dedicated, single mother of five children. Her oldest son, Ron, is a successful attorney in Ft. Wayne. He is married to an attorney and they have 2 young children. Brian works as a licensed contractor in Terre Haute. Jennifer is a junior at Ivy Tech and is planning to transfer to Indiana State University to complete her degree. Chris has worked since the age of 15 at McDonald's and became an assistant manager by 16. He is expecting another promotion very soon and is excited about a high-level management position there. Jessica is currently a junior at North High School. She is an honor student and looks forward to continuing her studies to become a licensed psychiatrist.
- As a single mother, Sharon feels that she can really relate to the problems that a single parent as well as dual parent families face. Because she understands what a struggle it can be to make time for searching for a home when you also have children who need attention and who have scheudles of their own, Sharon works hard to keep the entire family happy in the home buying or selling process.
- Sharon attributes her success in the real estate field not only to her training, but also to her ability to really listen to the needs of her clients. Instead of trying to sell clients things they don't want, she takes the time to listen to her clients' wants and needs in a home and works around that.
- Working on your own takes dedication, organization, and time management.
- With close to 10 years experience working independently, Sharon can ensure high organization and time management skills that will make any transaction run smoothly.
- Business degree at Indiana State University
- Sharon owned her own children's shop in Terre Haute and also ran a newborn daycare for 3 years.