Linda McNichols with Coldwell Banker Troy Helman RealtorsLinda has lived in the Wabash Valley for her entire life & loves to help others find the 'perfect fit' for their family home. Call today!
Contact Linda McNichols
Office: Coldwell Banker Troy Helman, Realtors Address: 788 South 3rd Street, Terre Haute, IN 47807 Office Phone: (812) 238-2526 Business: (812) 238-2526 x8083 Fax: (812) 239-5194 Email: Linda@LindaMcNichols.com
About Linda McNichols
- Residing in Terre Haute since 1983, my family has developed a true respect for the community and all its amenities. My husband, John, is the Coordinator of Men's and Women's Track and Cross Country at Indiana State University and is involved in several committees for community development.
- Through relentless activity of John and others, we can now boast about our "Terre Haute Trails" system, the best Cross Country "Riverscape" course in the nation as well as current activity on wetlands and riverfront development to come.
- Our children, Matthew, Rachael,and Mary Jane (Janie) have flourished in Vigo County schools and Indiana State University, enjoying both academic and extra curricular programs. John and I are thrilled to have them all residing in the Wabash Valley with our seven beautiful grandchildren!
- We have been active members of Memorial United Methodist Church, where we have served on various administrative committees. I am a member of Chapter Z, P.E.O. It is my pleasure to welcome others into Terre Haute and the Wabash Valley area.
- Quality customer service requires great effort and cannot be taken for granted. I love working with my clients, informing and educating them each step of the way, whether buying or selling. My vision and professionalism help mold that "perfect fit" for each family or individual.
- Priorities: Each of us has ever-changing needs in housing as our families and individual lifestyles dictate. My initial goal in representing buyers and sellers is to quickly "tune-in" to their needs and priorities. We then work together in an effort to find the "perfect fit package."
- Coldwell Banker Troy Helman Realtors “Diamond Society” 2011, 2012
- Williams and Associates "Circle of Excellence with Distinction" and Outstanding Associate 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006
- Williams and Associates "Circle of Excellence with Distinction" 1999, 2004, 2007, 2008
- Williams and Associates "Circle of Excellence" 1998, 2009
- Williams and Associates Top Listing Agent 2002
- THAAR Realtor Image Award 2001
- Williams and Associates "Rookie of the Year" 1997
- Williams and Associates "President's Club" 1997, 2000
- Realtor since 1996.
- Broker Associate licensed in Indiana.
- Education through Indiana University and Indiana State University.
- 40+ years in service, retail and management positions.
- Member of Terre Haute Board of Realtors.
- Member of National Association of Realtors & Indiana Association of Realtors.
- Farm & Ranch
- New Homes
- Military Markets
- Concierge Services
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers