Let me provide the key to your happiness!
About Mrs. JANET McELHANEY
- I am a 1981 graduate of Bob Troyer School of Real Estate.
- I have specialized in residential sales new and existing. I have also done some retail and farms.
- I graduated from St. Joseph's Hospital School of Nursing and do volunteer work at the Huntington County Free Health Clinic.
- I have been married to my husband Ted for 44 years and we have 3 children and 2 grandchildren
- We attend St. Peter Lutheran Church and continue to be active there as well.
- I have served on numerous Boards as a member and officer as well. 18 Years on the local hospital Board. Am now serving as a Board member on the local Free Health Clinic.
- I strive to make your home purchase a pleasant and happy experience.
- Realtor of the Year in 1988
- Graduate of Bob Troyer School of Real Estate as a sales associate in 1981
- Graduate of Bob Troyer School of Real Estate as a Broker Associate in 1982
- Residential sales new and existing.